30 Hour OSHA General Industry Training
The 30 hour general safety training course is designed for those working in industries such as: manufacturing, health care, distribution, warehousing, and retail, specifically for foreman, field supervisors, and safety directors. The 30 hour general industry outreach program is a comprehensive safety course directed at addressing OSHA compliance.
These programs are recommended by OSHA to introduce workers to job-related health and safety issues covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1910. Workers may be required to take additional training to meet job-specific requirements.
Category: General Industry
Duration: 30 Hours
Note:The Outreach courses on OSHA Institute of America are provided by 360training, an OSHA accepted provider. Upon completion of the OSHA outreach training courses, students will receive a temporary printable certificate and in 6-8 weeks will receive an official DOL card in the mail.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive a printable temporary certificate and within 6-8 weeks, students can expect to receive an official department of labor (DOL) wallet card.
Special discounts are available for group enrollments.
To learn more, contact us at: email@example.com
30 Hour General Industry Outreach Course Outline
- Module 1A: Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
- Module 1B: Basic Safety Orientation
- Module 2: Walking & Working Surfaces
- Module 3: Emergency Action Plan
- Module 4: Hazardous Materials
- Module 5: Hazwoper
- Module 6: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 7: Confined Spaces & Permit Required Confined Spaces
- Module 8: Lockout/Tagout
- Module 9: Materials Handling & Storage
- Module 10: Machine Guarding Safety
- Module 11: Welding, Cutting, and Brazing
- Module 12: Electrical Safety
- Module 13: Hazard Communication
- Module 14: Hazardous Substances & Industrial Hygiene
- Module 15: Bloodborne Pathogens
- Module 16: Record Keeping & Reporting
- Module 17: Workplace Violence
- Module 18: Safety and Health Programs
- Module 19: Ergonomics
- Module 20: Hazards of Asbestos in the Workplace
- Module 21: Lead Safety in the Workplace
- Module 22: Ionizing and Non-Ionizing Radiation Safety
- Module 23: Formaldehyde Awareness
- Module 24: Process Safety Management of Highly Hazard Materials
- Final Exam
Students have 6 months to complete the course and may take the final exam up to three times.
OSHA Outreach Contact Current Trainer: Matt Luman