30 Hour OSHA General Industry Training
The 30 hour general safety training course is designed for those working in industries such as: manufacturing, health care, distribution, warehousing, and retail, specifically for foreman, field supervisors, and safety directors. The 30 hour general industry outreach program is a comprehensive safety course directed at addressing OSHA compliance.
These programs are recommended by OSHA to introduce workers to job-related health and safety issues covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1910. Workers may be required to take additional training to meet job-specific requirements.
Category: General Industry
Duration: 30 Hours
OSHA Outreach Support
Customer Support: 1-877-251-4387
Current Trainer: Matt Luman - Email
Note:The Outreach courses on OSHA Institute of America are provided by 360training, an OSHA accepted provider. Upon completion of the OSHA outreach training courses, students will receive a temporary printable certificate and in 6-8 weeks will receive an official DOL card in the mail.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive a printable temporary certificate and within 6-8 weeks, students can expect to receive an official department of labor (DOL) wallet card.
Special discounts are available for groups, corporate accounts and those taking multiple courses.
To learn more, call us toll-free at: 1-877-251-4387
30 Hour General Industry Outreach Course Outline
- Module 1A: Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
- Module 1B: Basic Safety Orientation
- Module 2: Walking & Working Surfaces
- Module 3: Emergency Action Plan
- Module 4: Hazardous Materials
- Module 5: Hazwoper
- Module 6: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 7: Confined Spaces & Permit Required Confined Spaces
- Module 8: Lockout/Tagout
- Module 9: Materials Handling & Storage
- Module 10: Machine Guarding Safety
- Module 11: Welding, Cutting, and Brazing
- Module 12: Electrical Safety
- Module 13: Hazard Communication
- Module 14: Hazardous Substances & Industrial Hygiene
- Module 15: Bloodborne Pathogens
- Module 16: Record Keeping & Reporting
- Module 17: Workplace Violence
- Module 18: Safety and Health Programs
- Module 19: Ergonomics
- Module 20: Hazards of Asbestos in the Workplace
- Module 21: Lead Safety in the Workplace
- Module 22: Ionizing and Non-Ionizing Radiation Safety
- Module 23: Formaldehyde Awareness
- Module 24: Process Safety Management of Highly Hazard Materials
- Final Exam
Students have 6 months to complete the course and may take the final exam up to three times.
OSHA Outreach Contact
Customer Support: 1-800-422-1149
Current Trainer: Matt Luman