30 Hour OSHA Construction Training
The 30 hour OSHA construction outreach training course is designed to be a complete safety training program for those involved in the construction industry. This type of orientation is recommended by OSHA to provide an introduction to health and safety issues for construction industry workers in compliance with OSHA 23 CFR 1926.
Required by OSHA, this course will cover and orientation, 23 modules, and a Final Exam, which will apply toward the Department of Labor General Industry course completion card. However, depending on industry-specific requirements, workers may be required to complete additional training.
Duration: 30 Hours
Note:The Outreach courses on OSHA Institute of America are provided by 360training, an OSHA accepted provider. Upon completion of the OSHA outreach training courses, students will receive a temporary printable certificate and in 6-8 weeks will receive an official DOL card in the mail.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive a printable temporary certificate and within 6-8 weeks, students can expect to receive an official department of labor (DOL) wallet card.
Special discounts are available for group enrollments.
To learn more, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
30 Hour Construction Outreach Course Outline
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
- Module 2: Recordkeeping
- Module 3A: Basic Safety Orientation
- Module 3B: General Safety and Health Provisions
- Module 4: Health Hazards: Hazard Communication
- Module 5: Health Hazards: Hazardous Materials
- Module 6: Process Safety Management: (PSM)
- Module 7: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 8: Fire Protection
- Module 9: Materials Handling and Storage
- Module 10: Hand and Power Tools
- Module 11: Welding and Cutting
- Module 12: Focus Four – Electrical Safety
- Module 13: Focus Four – Struck-By and Caught in Between Hazards
- Module 14: Focus Four – Fall Protection
- Module 15: Cranes and Rigging
- Module 16: Motor Vehicles
- Module 17: Excavations
- Module 18: Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Module 19: Stairways and Ladders
- Module 20: Confined Spaces
- Module 21 Lead Safety in the Workplace
- Module 22: Use of Explosives in the Workplace
- Module 23: Scaffolds
- Final Exam
Students have 6 months to complete the course and may take the final exam up to three times.
OSHA Outreach Contact
Current Trainer: Matt Luman