10 Hour OSHA General Industry Training
This 10 hour general industry outreach course was designed to give entry-level workers a general understanding of the necessary skills required to identify and prevent potential hazards that may arise in the workplace. The 10 hour outreach course is recommended as an introduction to OSHA 23 CFR 1926.
This course will provide an introduction to the procedures, standards and policies in addition to general industry safety and health principles and work practices outlines by OSHA Act part 1910.
Category: General Industry
Duration: 10 Hours
Note:The Outreach courses on OSHA Institute of America are provided by 360training, an OSHA accepted provider. Upon completion of the OSHA outreach training courses, students will receive a temporary printable certificate and in 6-8 weeks will receive an official DOL card in the mail.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive a printable temporary certificate and within 6-8 weeks, students can expect to receive an official department of labor (DOL) wallet card.
Special discounts are available for group enrollments.
To learn more, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
10 Hour General Industry Outreach Course Outline
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
- Module 2: Walking & Working Surfaces
- Module 3: Emergency Action Plan
- Module 4: Hazardous Materials
- Module 5: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 6: Machine Guarding Safety
- Module 7: Electrical Safety
- Module 8: Hazard Communication
- Module 9: Hazardous Substances & Industrial Hygiene
- Module 10: Safety and Health Programs
- Final Exam
Students have 6 months to complete the course and may take the final exam up to three times.
OSHA Outreach Contact
Current Trainer: Matt Luman