10 Hour OSHA Construction Training
The 10 Hour Construction Outreach training program introduces construction industry workers to the hazards they may be presented with on a worksite. This training program also gives students a general understanding about how to properly identify and prevent potential hazards that may occur.
These courses should be used as an introduction to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926. Workers may be required to take additional industry-specific courses to comply with OSHA standards.
Duration: 10 Hours
OSHA Outreach Support
Customer Support: 1-877-251-4387
Current Trainer: Matt Luman - Email
Note:The Outreach courses on OSHA Institute of America are provided by 360training, an OSHA accepted provider. Upon completion of the OSHA outreach training courses, students will receive a temporary printable certificate and in 6-8 weeks will receive an official DOL card in the mail.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive a printable temporary certificate and within 6-8 weeks, students can expect to receive an official department of labor (DOL) wallet card.
Special discounts are available for groups, corporate accounts and those taking multiple courses.
To learn more, call us toll-free at: 1-877-251-4387
10 Hour Construction Outreach Course Outline
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
- Module 2: General safety and Health Provisions
- Module 3A: Health Hazards: Hazard Communication
- Module 3B: Health Hazards: Hazardous Materials
- Module 4: Cranes and Rigging
- Module 5: Focus Four: Electrical Safety
- Module 6: Struck- By and Caught in Between
- Module 7: Fall Protection
- Module 8: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 9: Hand and Power tools
- Module 10: Scaffolds
- Module 11: Stairways and Ladders
- Final Exam
Students have 6 months to complete the course and may take the final exam up to three times.
OSHA Outreach Contact
Customer Support: 1-800-422-1149
Current Trainer: Matt Luman