This course is intended for all employees who are required to perform the tasks of welding, cutting or brazing. The course is specifically designed to help workers meet OSHA compliance regarding welding, cutting and brazing.
Category: General Industry
Duration: 1 Hour
OSHA Training Regulations
- Understand OSHA’s general requirements concerning welding, cutting and brazing.
- Identify the general safety requirements for all types of welding.
- Understand the general characteristics for various types of welding.
- Identify the specific safety requirements for oxygen-fuel gas welding and cutting, arc welding and cutting and resistance welding.
OSHA Training Topics
- Fire Prevention and Protection
- Personnel Protection
- Health Protection and Ventilation
- Cylinders and Containers
- Manifolding of Cylinders
- Service Piping Systems
- Protection of Service Pipe System
- Arc Welding and Cutting
- Resistance Welding