This course will provide the employers and the employees with knowledge concerning the proper selection, care and use of personal protective equipment. They will be informed of the requirements for compliance with OSHA requirements.
Category: General Industry
Duration: 1 Hour
OSHA Training Regulations
- Describe the role of PPE in controlling exposure to hazards in the workplace.
- Identify parts of the body most vulnerable to injury, name hazards associated with each, and describe the appropriate PPE.
OSHA Training Topics
- Personal Protective Equipment Standard
- Employer Responsibilities
- Employee Responsibilities
- Eye and Face Protection
- Respiratory Protection
- Why Head Protection is Important
- Potential Hazards
- How Hard Hats Protect and Employee's Head
- Occupational Noise
- Caring for Hearing Protection Devices
- Why Hand Protection is Important
- Potential Hazards to the Hand
- Preventative MeasureS
- Instructions for the Safe Removal of Contaminated Gloves
- Foot Protection
- Potential Hazards to the Foot
- Preventative Measures for Foot Safety