This course will focus on the aspects of OSHA 1910 Subpart Z which deal with keeping hazardous chemicals and materials from negatively affecting your health. This includes the use of personal protective equipment, cleaning procedures in the event of exposure to hazardous materials, and the procedures in place for conducting first aid and recording an incident of exposure in the workplace.
Category: General Industry
Duration: 1 Hour
OSHA Training Regulations
- Understand how the body can be exposed to toxic substances
- Learn the methods by which you can detect a toxic substance
- Be aware of the effect that toxic substances can have on the body
- Know how to reduce exposure to toxic substances
OSHA Training Topics
- How Can the Body Be Exposed to Toxic Substances?
- Clues of Exposure to Toxic Substances
- Why is the Material Safety Data Sheet Needed?
- The Effects of a Toxic Substance on the Body
- Reaction and Interaction
- How to Reduce Exposure
- Exposure Measurement and Monitoring