This course is intended for all employees who are required to enter into confined or enclosed spaces. This course deals with the safety issues concerned with entering permit-required confined spaces.
Category: General Industry
Duration: 1 Hour
OSHA Training Regulations
- Identify confined spaces.
- Identify confined space hazards.
- Understand OSHA requirements regarding confined spaces.
- Explore the functions and duties of confined space workers.
- Learn the conditions for and the steps of permit-required confined space entry procedure.
- Study the basic qualifications and requirements for employee training and rescue services.
OSHA Training Topics
- Confined Spaces
- Confined Space Hazards
- OSHA Requirements
- Permit-Required Confined Space Program
- Rescue and Emergency Services