- How do I register for a course without a username or password?
- I forgot my User Name and Password. What do I do?
- Must I complete my course in one sitting?
- Can I register and pay for an employee?
- How do I register multiple students at one time?
- Is there a time restriction on completing the course?
- Who do I call to set up a corporate account?
- How can I pay for the course?
- Are there bulk discount prices?
- How do I go back and reprint my certificate of course completion?
- Who can I contact regarding Safety questions?
- Do you accept any type of financial aid or offer any special rates for students or military personnel?
- I have taken the 10-hour OSHA Outreach Training course. When will I receive my OSHA Outreach Wallet card?
- I lost my 10-Hour OSHA Outreach Training Wallet Card, how do I get another one?
- Who do I contact if I have not received my course materials?
- How do I know where I am in the course?
- Do the basic and advanced course Safety and Health Courses meet the training requirements set by the OSHA 1910 and 1926 Standards?
For technical support, please call: 1-877-251-4387
In order to take a course, you need to have a username and password. When you register for courses, you will create a username and password for yourself.
If you have forgotten your password, click on the "forgot password" link below the student login. Then enter your email address. You should receive an email to your email address stating your password.
If you have forgotten your username and password, please contact customer support at 1-877-251-4387.
No! You do not have to complete a session in one sitting. At the end of a section, you can log out and when you log back in, all of your information will be saved.
A registration will remain in the name of the person who has registered for the course. If you are interested in registering an employee or group of employees, please contact us at 1-877-251-4387.
To register multiple students, please call our sales team at 1-877-251-4387.
Courses do not have a time restriction, except for the OSHA 10 Hour OSHA Outreach and 30 Hour OSHA Outreach courses the time to complete the course is six months.
To set up a corporate account, please call us at 1-877-251-4387.
You can pay for the course by check card or credit card. If you are a corporate client that is signing up multiple students, you can set up a corporate billing account and be invoiced for your purchase at the end of each month.
Yes, there are! To learn more about our bulk pricing discounts, please call 1-877-251-4387
Log in using your username and password. Click on the certificate icon next to the course title you would like to reprint.
If you have any questions regarding Safety training classes, please call our Support line, 24/7, at 1-877-251-4387.
No financial aid is available for our courses.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive your OSHA Outreach 10 Hour or 30 Hour Wallet Card in the mail.
Please contact our customer support at 1-877-251-4387.
For the OSHA 500 and 501 courses You can contact the Rocky Mountain Education Center to check on where you materials are and when they were sent out. You can contact our office at 800-933-8394 or 303-914-6420. For the OSHA 30-Hour Construction OSHA Outreach course you can contact 1-888-318-3497.
When you are logged in to the course, click on the "My Training" button in the bottom lefthand section of the courseplayer. Click on "Outline" to see where you are in the course and to skip around to different sections.
Yes, they do.