This course attempts to provide a general overview of the safety measures that are required when working on a scaffold. The course begins with an introduction into the various types of scaffolds, and goes onto to outline the OSHA safety requirements and safety measure that can be taken to ensure that employees working on scaffolds are at little risk of injury or death.
Duration: 1 Hour
Scaffolding Training Objectives
- Identify the various classifications of scaffolds.
- Understand the basic OSHA safety requirements.
- Learn the measures that can be taken to ensure safe working conditions on a scaffold.
Scaffolding Course Training Topics
- What is a Scaffold?
- Types of Scaffolds
- Suspension Scaffolds
- Supported Scaffolds
- Overview of Cal-OSHA Standards for the Construction of Scaffolds
- Scaffold Safety Measures
- How Do You Minimize Risks?
- Personal Fall Arrest Systems